Life by Subject
I use various planners and notebooks to organize the different areas of my life.
- To focus on emotional and mental health and wellness, I've created my very own Happiness Project, based on Gretchen Rubin's best-selling book. I keep it all organized in my Happiness Binder.
- I keep track of my physical health, wellness, and exercise in my Health Notebook.
- I journal for emotional therapy.
- I have a Spirituality Notebook to keep me connected with something bigger than myself.
- Because I carry less in my compact binder, I need an at-home binder to contain all of the other items I need at hand. My personal Malden acts as my Household Binder.
- When traveling, I like to go even lighter. Beauford, the Slimline Guildford, is the perfect travel binder--it allows me to carry a slim version of my calendar, some notes, and boarding passes and information in the interior secretarial pocket.
- My Archival System contains all of my past diary inserts.
- I am a quasi-knitter. After several years, I still consider myself a beginner. I don't get a ton of time to work on my projects, but I keep all of my information together in my Knitting Binder. You can read more about my individual projects here.
- I am learning how to garden with the help of Petal, the Gardening Binder.
Then, there are the work horses, the daily binders I rotate throughout the year: