Work is busy. Home is busy. Everything is too damned busy. And it’s only going to get worse with Christmas season now upon us. But I’m trying to take it all in stride. With that said, there won’t be an official post this week, as in nothing special. But I didn’t want to not post something. We spent all day decorating for Christmas, and there’s still more to do. So rather than stress myself out with yet another thing to do, I’m going to keep this short and sweet (for this week—I have plenty to write about, just not enough time).
If you want to check out how we decorate for Christmas, you can (re)read this post. You can also (re)read other Christmas-related posts throughout the years:
- The day Well Planned Life was born
- It’s Christmas Time In the City
- Christmas Tree & Coffee
- Christmas Survey
- What’s In My (Christmas) Bag
- Happy Holidays! (only because it features my favorite picture of my boy)
- Reggie On Location: Christmas Day 2011
I hope to be back next week with an official planner-related post. Until then, happy planning!