Because I’m not declaring any resolutions for this year, I thought I would do a blog round-up since its inception. It’s fun for me (and perhaps you too) to look back on everything I’ve written about, as well as my statistics for the blog. I hope you enjoy it.
- The blog was born on December 20, 2009
- The entire blog has 50,352 page views
- I have written 176 posts (not counting this one)
- I have 79 followers (thank you!)
- The top three traffic source to my blog are from Philofaxy (no surprise there), Google, and Plannerisms
- A majority of my page views are within the US at 23,760 followed by the UK at 12,303 and Germany at 2,658
- From the beginning, the month where I got the most page views was August of 2011
- With 686 views, the most viewed post is Happiness Binder: The Big Reveal followed by The Planner that Wasn’t: the Second Philofaxy Meet Up with 566 views and Introducing Reggie with 550 views (I imagine Philofaxy’s Web Finds are responsible for this)
- With 270 views, the most viewed page on the blog is About Me, which surprises me—I thought it would be Favorite Places which actually came in second with 250 views
- The post with the most comments (excluding my own) is The Planner That Wasn’t: the Second NYC Philofaxy Meet Up—20 comments
- The most used label (37 times) is “Filofax” (no surprise there either)
Some of my notable mentions (in no particular order):
- The post that brought out the most passion from my readers (based on the comments) is Future Planning
- The most exciting newsy post I wrote was Straight from the Horse’s Mouth
- The post written when I was at my most vulnerable was Giving Thanks
- The post that sums up the purpose for my blog is What’s Your Passion?
- The post that started a frenzy of sorts was The Happiness Project: A Book Review
- The post that seemed to spark a ton of interest was Library Planner Sightings
- The two posts that revealed the most about me to my readers was Happiness Project: My Purpose and Chains of Perfectionism
- The post that was the most fun to write was Malden on Location: A Tale of Woe
- The craziest planner-related project I engaged in was trimming Franklin Covey inserts to fit perfectly into my Malden—the love didn’t last
- The post that was most fun to plan for was Malden on Location: Bryant Park, NYC
- The post that most illustrates how overwhelmed I can feel is Information Overload
- The post that links to other posts that have meant the most to me on a personal level is Letting Go of Anxiety: The Ultimate Struggle
- The post that most reveals my level of nerdiness Primetime Filo (this is only the beginning)
- The saddest post on the blog is Ten Years Later
- Quite possibly the “meanest” post I have written is Two Words
- The post that currently illustrates what I need (right now) most from a planner is Introducing Reggie!
- My most favorite day of 2011 might just have been the very first NYC Philofaxy Meet Up (and only because it was the first—the second was just as fun and important)
- The highlight of all of 2011 was my Breath of Fresh Summer Air (it was a second honeymoon, the first airplane trip my husband and I took together, and it’s the vacation by which I now measure all vacations)
So that’s my blog in a nutshell. Thanks for another year of great blogging fun. I hope this year will be just a great!