Sunday, December 7, 2014

5 Weeks of Celebrating 5 Years: Week 3

We are at week three of celebrating my 5-year blogging anniversary!

Another favorite product of mine is Post-its by 3M.  (You can see some of my collection here.)  I especially love the different designs they have come out with in recent years.  I have yet to see all of them, but I’m working on collecting as many as I can just because it’s fun.  I have, however, managed to get up a small collection for one lucky winner!


Here we have mushrooms, acorns, and hedgehogs.  I also found this little daily/weekly sticky pad (made by Studio 18, not Post-it brand), which doesn’t seem to have its own website.  But you can see a range of their products at Amazon.  What you see is one sheet per week, broken down into daily sections.  These notes would be great for daily/weekly to dos, kids’ chores, meal planning, or any other idea you can think of.  And Post-its make great stocking stuffers if you’re looking for ideas there.

To Enter: Be sure to leave a comment below, as that’s the only way to enter the give-away.  Entries are open to everyone, worldwide.  Only one entry per person; any additional entries will be deleted.  (I do approve comments, and sometimes it takes me a while to get to them.  Don’t be alarmed if your comment doesn’t show up immediately.)

Deadline:  All comments must be received before Friday, December 12 at 11:59 p.m. (United States, Eastern time).

Winning:  Winner will be chosen at random using Random.org on Saturday, December 13.  I will announce the winner at the bottom of the comments below this post; be sure to subscribe to the comments so you are notified.  I will have no other way of contacting you.

To Claim:  The winner must claim his/her prize by Monday, December 15 at 9 p.m. (United States, Eastern time) by emailing me at wellplannedlifeblog at gmail dot com.  If the chosen winner does not respond by that time, I will choose a new winner.  Winner will receive the sticky notes shown in the photo above.

All decisions are final.

Good luck and thanks for reading!

*Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Post-it, 3M, Studio 18, or Amazon brands.  All purchases were made with my own money.  All opinions are my own.

11 comments:

  1. These are great! We don't have them heer in The Netherlands. Gaaien congratd to your 5 Year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I can't get over those hedgehogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, well done on the anniversary. Those post its are gorgeous I am a huge fan of them and love those designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled upon your site through Filofaxy. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I'm loving all those post-it's, they're so cute! Congrats on your anniversary, and thanks for the chance to win these goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi likey post its. :)
    Thank you for the opportunity and once again: congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for the congratulations. :)

    The winner of the post its is comment #5 - Welshygirl! Email me at WellPlannedLifeBlog at gmail dot com by Monday, 9 pm (US Eastern time) and I will send them out. Thank you everyone for entering and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo-hoo I tried to comment three times and none of my comments went through apparently

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! No, I never got any email that you tried. I'm so sorry. If it happens again, please email me your comment and I'll post it on your behalf.

      Delete