It’s coming down to the Christmas wire and there’s still so much to do. So, I have decided to take a holiday hiatus. I will return briefly on New Year’s Day and will resume regular posts soon after that. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
In the meantime, feel free to enter my celebratory “Boo to the Mayan Calendar” give-away! During my recent trip to The Container Store, I picked up another pack of Calendar Stickers. I gave these away earlier in the year, and there was quite a bit of interest, so I’m doing it again (click on the link to the earlier give-away to see details of the sticker pack).
Here are the details:
- Give-away is open worldwide.
- To enter, leave me a comment below.
- All comments must be received by 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2012, New York time.
- One winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and audited by my accountant husband.
- The winner will be announced in a separate post on New Year’s Day.
- You will have until 9 a.m. on Sunday, January 6 (New York time) to claim your prize.
- If the winner does not respond by that time, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner.