Special Project for the Filo

If you haven’t yet seen it, this is what I have been up to the last few days.

After mentioning it once or twice in passing, I finally took that step and contacted Steve about organizing a meet up in New York City. He was kind enough to post something on Philofaxy, as well as just about everywhere else. I think I even saw a billboard for it on the expressway. In all seriousness, I am thankful for his help in this matter, not only for advertising the event but also for offering me tips on successful ways to plan such a meet up.

So, thanks Steve!

I am happy to say that there are seven of us interested.

So of course this little project deserves its own place in the Malden. I am keeping a list of items on a sheet of green note paper—the names of the people who will be attending, a general location of where they are traveling from, and once we start discussing ideas and specifics, I will add to that list, places to meet, eat, and shop. Anything else that pops up too will be added here.

This list lives behind my “projects” tab. It has been moved to directly behind the tab for easy access—this is the project I’m working on most at this point, and so it helps if I can find it easily and quickly.

One more section I need to add to this list is options for a new Filofax purchase. At this point, I don’t know that I will buy a new binder. It really depends on what the new offerings bring. I’m hoping the new items will be available by the time we all meet. Perhaps we can plan it that way, at least to the best of our ability since no one yet knows when these items will become available in the US.

I will post updates as they happen, as I’m sure you all are very anxious to know how this plan unfolds.

I am going to go out on a limb here and tell you all how excited I am!

Comments

  1. lol! totally have on my to-do list to make a section in my filo for the meet! also i am dragging someone around the city today to get a filo and will be stopping by the stores in manhattan looking at inventory and the arrival of the new products. will keep you updated! i might stop by muji and kinokuniya for top dividers and paper, respectively!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, have fun Filo shopping! Let me know what (if anything) you find out about the new products. I can't wait for info on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment