Mini Filofax Shop

I was browsing on eBay for all things Filofax, just to see what’s out there these days. I came across this little listing. Has anyone seen something like this before?

Supposedly, if you read the description, it’s a model of the Conduit Street store. For those who have been, does the shop and building really look like this? It’s an interesting piece for those of us who are so enamored with Filofax. As loyal to them as I am, I can’t say I’d want to own this. I’m not a collector of knick-knacks of any kind, so it isn’t for me simply for that reason alone. Also, if I can’t add refills to it and put it in my bag, it does me no good. But I do find it interesting that it’s on eBay, waiting for the right person to come along and snatch it up.

Any takers out there?

Comments

  1. Very cute! I love doll's houses. Maybe one day if I have the money or the space! I won't hold my breath though. Great find :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment