Tagged!

I have been tagged by two fellow bloggers—first by Caribbean Princess with this post; then again by Laurie at Plannerisms with this post. I am ashamed that it has taken me this long to respond to both.

I am honored to have been given the virtual blogging Oscar. Clearly, if a speech were expected, the people would have been waiting an awfully long time for me to step on stage, being as I’m so late in responding. Here are the rules for this game:

You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic. (As hideous as this graphic is, this is a rule I can actually follow this late in the game, so I will “proudly” display it.)


You must list 5 things about yourself and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. (I’m so not good at this kind of thing, and you can probably guess what is true versus false, but here we go anyway…)
  1. I spend every Friday evening eating a hamburger and drinking beer at a biker bar in town.
  2. I was once hand-selected by a government official to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Washington, D.C.
  3. I once tried out for American Idol
  4. I am proficient in American Sign Language.
  5. I have been mistaken for Christina Ricci.
You must pass this award on to at least 5 other bloggers. (Had I had the opportunity, I would have tagged other people, but I see that most bloggers I would have tagged have already been tagged by others and have responded in a timely fashion, so I will let this one go.)

Feel free to leave me a comment as to what is true and what is false… Answers to be revealed in a future post.

Now, for Written by Hand:

Here are my answers to the following questions:
  1. You name/blogger name. Kanalt
  2. Your blog name/URL: wellplannedlife.blogspot.com
  3. Write “The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.”
  4. Favorite quote (not necessarily my favorite, but one I keep coming back to time and again): “To live, to struggle, to be in love with life – in love with all life holds, joyful and sorrowful – is fulfillment. The fullness of life is open to all of us.” – Betty Smith
  5. Favorite song: too many to name
  6. Favorite artist/band: Keith Urban among so many others
  7. Anything else you want to add: Sorry I’m so late on this. Very shameful for someone so organized.
Again, the intent was to tag other bloggers, but for the same reason as above, I’ll let the tagging pass.

Thanks to those who tagged me!



Comments

  1. I shall go with the American sign language as the truth! I know you can sing but you don't like to do so in a crowd so probably not American idol. Don't think any of the others could be true except for the wreath at the tomb of the unknowns. No 4 for me.
    I loved doing these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may win by default since yours is the only comment. Truth to be revealed in a day or two, if you can stand the suspense...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment